Ortus English Centre
TEFL Jobs Vietnam
Ortus English Center is looking for skilled and dedicated teachers who are enthusiastic about creating engaging and interactive lessons. Job description: Teach English classes at public schools in Nam Dinh including all ranges of levels (primary, secondary, high school)
Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided Join extracurricular activities held by Ortus Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working at Ortus Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress. Job requirement:
The successful applicant will:
• Be a fluent-speaker;
• Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
• Hold a university degree
• Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience;
• Be physically fit as to work eight hours per day and remain active with children;
• Have a clear background check;
• Have experience working in academic environment; Benefits of teaching 1/ Competitive monthly salary.
Up to 1900$ for 85 teaching hours per month.
Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate 2/ Ortus will provide a sponsor letter for a business visa; however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa. 3/ Very strong support in work permit application such as translation, application fee. Employees must provide required legalized documents 4/ Free motorbikes and transports to teaching locations. 5/ Very good accommodation is provided free for all employees. 6/ Very supportive teaching system with curriculum, teaching gadgets, teaching tools provided 7/ Very supportive Vietnamese staffs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com