Sine Education Thailand
TEFL Job Thailand
TEFL JOB DESCRIPTION
As an English Conversation Teacher with SINE Education Thailand, you will provide in-class and/or online English conversation lessons to students aged 12-18 in one of our partner schools in central Bangkok or north east Thailand. You will be using SINE Education’s multimedia equipment and lesson plans to conduct your lessons, and since all lessons are provided to you, you can spend your time and energy creating a fun and exciting learning environment for your students!
TEFL JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Native English speaker or equivalent
• Must be in Thailand already.
• Energetic and enthusiastic about creating a fun, interactive learning environment for your students
** Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted. **
TEFL Job SALARY & BENEFITS
• Short-term contracts starting May 1st.
• Salary 35,000 THB
• Plus, 5,000 THB accommodation allowance or accommodation provided.
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning – All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Paid overtime
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms and pre-planned lessons
• Assistance finding accommodation in your new location
• Dedicated coordinator in each school
HOW TO APPLY
Please go to https://sine-education.breezy.hr/ to apply for this post.
Please select the “Short-Term Contract” position. Within your application, please specify your flexibility with location.
Do NOT apply by using the green ‘Send Resume’ button or sending an email to the employer address. You MUST apply through the link above.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com