Teach in Taiwan
Teach English in Taiwan
TEFL JOB DESCRIPTION
- Teach English to children 3-12 years old.
- 8-16 students per class.
- You have freedom to adjust your classes to your style and bring any music and games.
This English teaching job will have you teaching for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and teaching resources needed for the curriculum.
THIS JOB IS AVAILABLE IN TAOYUAN, TAICHUNG, TAINAN AND HSINCHU.
TEFL SALARY & BENEFITS
- 600-640 TWD (21.50-23 USD) starting hourly rate.
- National health insurance.
- 14 days holiday.
- 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
- Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
- Structured curriculum and courses.
- Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
- 15,000 TWD end of contract bonus.
£15 – 17/month ($21.50 – 23)
- You have a passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
- Associate or bachelor degree.
- A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
- A clear criminal background.
- You enjoy working with young learners!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com