Shenzhen Education Public Schools
Public Schools - Primary and Middle Schools China
Details of Position
– Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off
– Up-to 20 teaching hours per week
– Deliver learner-centered, engaging lessons to students
– Ensure equal participation of all students
– Attend school activities, parties, and other events
– Complete all administrative tasks promptly
– Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
– No homework or tests.
We provide extensive support and training to get you fully prepared for your move. We offer full support with our partners – from interview to your first steps in school we work alongside you to make sure you have a smooth process.
No teaching experience is required and 90% of our applicants have little, to no experience. We prepare you in full with our TEFL training and orientation in Shenzhen before your placement starts.
Background Check issued within the last 6 months of application date.
Salary and Benefits
Flight Reimbursement 5000RMB
Paid Summer and Winter Vaction
All Public School Holidays Paid
Experienced team from start to finish TEFL Zone LTD works with the partners in China affiliated with the local education bureaus. This means your visa is issued correctly to work in China.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org